Sunday 2 February 2014

52 card challenge - Week 3

Not much scrapping going on here - January has not been a quiet month in this house at all and I am chasing my tail all the time it seems! - however I have managed to do Week 3 of the 52 card challenge over on Nat's blog

This was a sketch challenge;


And I decide to "kill a kit" in the process and use up Sarah's Cards Pebbles - Tree House papers.  I added a Jillibean Soup sentiment and some liquid pearls and I was done :)


And for those that are interested my kit count left is now 6 - all are half used so I'm nearly there!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really lovely take on the sketch Julia, and your bright and cheery flower really pops with colour. :)

Lou said...

that's a very pretty card Julia x

Alison said...

Love the colours - way to kill a kit! You're doing so well - what's at the end - a huge reward? x

TaraE said...

Lovely card...way to go on using up your kits!! I daren't look at how many I have...must try taking a leaf out of your book & use them up!!!

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful card, and wow only 6 kits!!

alexa said...

And that does work really well! I like the colours too - striking yet subtle.

Post a Comment