Sunday 10 April 2016

Like for ever kit pages

Time to quickly share a couple of pages I made with the Like For Ever January kit - Twenty sixteen...

I actually made both of these without a sketch which is unusual for me! I added kraft card stock to this one to pick up the Kraft in the tags that came in the kit plus I used the tissue paper again ( which the kit came in) for layering. I love this snapshot of my Dad and I on his 85th birthday...

 

This next one is a favourite photo of Josh when we went on a boat ride in Greece. I added a little camera and the small numbers from my stats hand got the idea for sewing around the triangles on my machine from Mercy Tiara...


I have a couple more pages to share so back soon!

4 comments:

Sian said...

The soft blues seem just made for that black and white photo! I have some of those papers I've been saving for the right picture and it hasn't come along yet. I like this one!

KraftyKaren said...

Two really lovely layouts x

Susanne said...

Oh, I like both of these - I think kraft is underrated as a background. Nicely done scrapping of those fab snapshots.

Sandra said...

Love these two and I really want to try more stitching on layouts

Post a Comment