Saturday 6 February 2016

The Angel of the North


This is the final page for my Northumbria album.  I came across this old Sarah's Cards page kit (now Hey Little Magpie) from the days when I used to go to their monthly crops.  I was having a good sort out of my stash over Christmas while I was off and re-organised my papers.

I decided to use this kit up, even thought the style is not really me anymore and is a little dated.  The colours went with my photo of the Angel and it was great to just follow a set of instructions and get this scrapped.
    



I added my own prima flower as one of my furry friends ran off with the small cream one I had left on my desk!  But at least that's more old stash used up :)


It feels so good to finally have one album completed.  I don't have many albums for one event or holiday but we packed a lot in this week so it just evolved that way.  Most of my albums are just the year and I file my pages chronologically (but I definitely don't scrap that way!).  I just need to crack on with the other 15 or so I have on the go now!!!





3 comments:

Sian said...

What a great find that page kit was. You could have spent ages pulling pieces to go with this photo from your stash and never come up with a match as good as this!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

It's the perfect match and always good to use up old stash that's lurking about.

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely layout - colours are just perfect. I love the angel and it always surprises me how many of the locals don't have much love for him

Post a Comment