Sunday 3 August 2014

UKS July Challenge

The July challenge on UKS was to use a sketch. Sorry I can't post it from my iPad but it here if you want to use it
http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=348008

I wanted to use up the last of my SJ crafts kit and grabbed a last photo from Christmas 2013 that I had not yet scrapped. I like the fact I have scrapped Christmas using pastels - it's quite refreshing!

I added some washy tape from my stash, some letter stickers and some crystals and enamel dots along with a spatter of Mr Hueys. I'm really not sure about the journaling as it seems to have gone a bit north!  I'll live with it for a bit and see how I feel :)



This is my first attempt to blog from my iPad and it's OK but it's not got all the features on the app that there are on the PC.  If anyone has any tips I'm all ears!

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Really pretty layout - love the soft pastels.

Sorry no tips for using the app - I tried it once and hated it, so only blog from my laptop. (Not much help am I LOL!!)

Sandra said...

It's a real joy to see a Christmas layout in pastel ... I just love the placement of all the papers and embellishments. I must print out the sketch.

Sorry, I'm not much help. I read blogs on my iPad, but I prefer to upload my blog posts on our main computer. I find the iPad functions quite limited in that purpose.

Post a Comment