Sunday 20 April 2014

The Cheshire Show

Hello to you and hope you are enjoying the long bank holiday weekend.  We have had the week off too and have had a lovely trip away to Cardiff (and The Dr Who Exhibition) and my parents.  The last two days have been glorious here in the North West so it was out into the garden for a good spring tidy up.

So that brings me to today when I felt I'd done enough to earn myself a little scrapping time!  I have made a layout which I will share soon but it reminded me that I hadn't shared this one , which will sit opposite it in my 2012 album.



This was for a UKS weekly challenge a couple of weeks ago and I used some red, white and blue papers to go with the jubilee theme that was everywhere at the Cheshire Show in 2012.  I had never visited before as it is always (bizarrely) mid-week in June.  But this year it fell on my day off and an inset day for Joshua so we had a fabulous day out!

Must dash - still some scrapping time left before our roast lamb and then we are all out to the cinema to see Spiderman!





5 comments:

Lou said...

sounds like the perfect day. love the photo and layout x enjoy Spiderman x

My not so simple life said...

Love that layout, you always have such detail to look at :)

KraftyKaren said...

Gorgeous layout - those papers are just perfect for the theme of your photographs x

Abi said...

lovely layout. It brought back lots of memories of the Jubilee! Such a fun summer.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

The red white and blue theme works perfectly. Our local annual show is always on a Wednesday too.

Post a Comment