Tuesday 18 March 2014

UKS March Challenge

Whilst away at Meadow Barn I had a crack at the March House Challenge on UKS.  I don't normally look at this but I do love a sketch challenge.  This was the one we were asked to use...


And using a Gossamer Blue kit I came up with this...


I scrapped a photo from Jan 2013 when it started snowing late one Friday eve and we got the kids out of bed and bundled into coats, scarfs and hats to go and play in it!  We stayed out til about 10pm and the close was so quiet apart from the crunching of our feet and the giggles from the kids!



4 comments:

My not so simple life said...

beautiful layout and love the story :)

KraftyKaren said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and a fab layout xx

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful layout Julia, I kind of missed the snow this year. Kind of...:)

alexa said...

This is a lovely page - I admire your design and the clever clustering. All from one kit? Resourceful as well!

Post a Comment