Monday 15 April 2013

UKS Weekly Challenge - April Week 2

This week the challenge was an interesting one - either scrap a colour photo on black and white or scrap a black and white photo on colour.

We also had to scrap the every day and also include some journalling - either a single sentence or loads and loads.


I used one of my newer Sarah's Cards kit with Fancy Pants - Be You papers, which are really fun and bright and scrapped about Josh's weekly Saturday morning breakfasts with his Dad at our local coffe shop - McDees.  Occasionally I get invited to join them too!



Thank you to Sarah (Stillcrafting) on UKS for a great challenge.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Helen said...

great layout, love the colours and love the everyday life activity you have recorded

My not so simple life said...

Great layout, that was my favourite ever kit :)

kjjc said...

This is gorgeous Jules. Lovely colours and great layout.

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

thanks for visiting me, jenx uks wear crafts

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love that color combination and nice use of embellies.
Rinda

Carin McDonough said...

This is gorgeous Julia, love the bright colours with the black and white and love that photo! :)

Sandra said...

These papers are perfect for B&W photos :) and I have to say I really enjoyed that challenge :)

Post a Comment