Saturday 20 April 2013

Telling Tales - Keeping it snappy

I have returned to Kirsty Smith's class Telling Tales for this layout and it really helped with my journalling.  This was journalling prompt 4 and I went from having loads to say to having incorporated some of the detail in the title and the essential bits in the journalling box.

My papers were from Cosmo Cricket - Tea for Two from one of the last Sarah's Cards kit I got.  Still plenty to use up in this one!
This was Joshua's 7th birthday bash - so another party documented for the record!






4 comments:

My not so simple life said...

great layout :) Love the papers too

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the patterned papers you chose.
Rinda

Lou said...

I have done a double layout for a long while. Thanks for reminding me how good they look. Brilliant layouts..looks like a cool party x

Sandra said...

Oh I would so love to have been at that party, they look like they're having a great time lol. I like how you've done the tile ... Easy to read and you've explained what is going on :) loving them

Post a Comment