Thursday 7 March 2013

Meadow Barn pages...

I had a wonderful weekend at Meadow Barn - It was fabulous with plenty of chat, tea, cake and wine and lots of laughs!  I made 6 pages in all and 9 cards plus a little gift box.  Here are a couple of pages made for the Sketchy Scrappers challenge.  This was the sketch this month set by Ally...


Such a great sketch for using up scraps.  So I set about using up...yes, you've guessed it!.. another of my Sarah's Cards kit.  This was Daisy Bucket - In the meadow and I just had enough for the page plus a few little pieces to embellish some divided pages to go after it in the album of the rest of our day.  Monkey Forest is a fabulous place just outside Stoke-on-Trent where you can wander through with the monkeys all around  you.




I loved the sketch so much I made another page from another kit.  Not quite used this one up yet though!  This was Josh looking gorgeous on his first day of High School.


I'll be back in a few days with some more of my pages.  We had a fabulous weekend with plenty of chat, tea, cake and wine and lots of laughs!  I made 6 pages in all and 9 cards plus a little gift box.  


5 comments:

Helen said...

pleased you all had a great weekend, you were busy...they are great layouts, looks like a great sketch.

My not so simple life said...

Great pages. That first kit must be a really old one as I dont think I even have it! lol.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

That sketch is brilliant for scraps and it's great to see your different takes on it.
Fi xx

Carin McDonough said...

Love both layouts Julia but especially the first one! :)

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely layouts - that was a great sketch xx

Post a Comment