Wednesday 12 December 2012

UKS Weekly Challenge

This week it's my UKS team's turn to host the Weekly Challenge....

Welcome to the Dizzy Dots second weekly challenge.

We now have 2 of our team in warm climates, Dubai and Malaysia, whilst the rest of us are in a much cooler climate in the UK 

We are so dizzy  that we couldn't decide upon which sketch so have given you a choice of 3 sketches fromhttp://www.pagemaps.com/12x12.htm

Since Christmas is only 2 weeks away  and we are all getting very busy, we have made this challenge easy for everyone this week.

1. use sketch 1 ,2, or 3 for 10pts (Please say which sketch you have used)
2. use warm colours or cool colours for 10pts
3 some new stash for 10pts. (Tell us what stash you used)



I chose to scrap some photos of when our friend and his son came to stay in July.  Thomas has Cerebral Palsy and at 6 can only speak about 5 words.  I was so proud of Alex and Josh and they way they adapted to interacting with him.  They kept him entertained all weekend and played so well together.



I used Sarah's Cards June Kit which was on the shelf unopened and is full of lovely Fancy Pants "Be You" paper which is just gorgeous!

There is still time to join in with the challenge over on UKS if you have time to scrap this week :)

I am a little behind with blogging at the moment so back later with some JYC pages and my November month in numbers!




1 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Gorgeous layout - I have only recently dug that kit out myself to use!!

And thanks for your blog comment about my 11 on the 11th - really not sure why you would ever think that the only music that I have on my MP3 is Marillion!!! What ever gave you that idea????

Karen x

Post a Comment