Monday 29 October 2012

Hello Monday...

Hello to Hello Monday! I've not joined in before but I like the idea as a simple way of recording what's coming up this week.



Hello back to school after half term

Hello housework - now they are back I can tidy up and clean everywhere!

Hello Hallowe'en...Josh and I are picking pumpkins after school today

Hello to my parents who are here for a visit later this week

Hello Ed Sheeran in concert on Friday!

Hello to a Christmas Shopping trip later this week - well it won't do itself will it?!

Find some more Hellos over at Lisa's blog


2 comments:

Helen said...

sounds like a great week planned....and we are just starting our half term.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

We're just starting half term here too. Enjoy the gig on Friday.
Fi xx

Post a Comment