Tuesday 9 October 2012

10 things on the tenth...


As I am off to a gig tonight for one of my favourite artists I thought I would share 10 songs today.  You may know some of these artists, you may not.  You may like some of these artists, you may not!  But these are the 10 songs most played in our house or on my iPod right now...

Train - Drive by


Maroon 5 - Harder to breathe


Fun. - Some nights


Muse - Knights of Cydonia (thanks to the Merlin adverts on TV!)


Tings Tings - Hit me down Sonny


Take That - Love love


Sam and the Womp - Bom Bom


Turin Breaks -Pain killer


Noah and the Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.ON



And the man himself.  Very excited to be seeing him for the second time this year but more excited to be taking Alex and Josh as they have no idea... they played his music non stop on holiday so I think they may be quite pleased when we roll up at the Manchester Apollo later!

Newton Faulkner - Sugar in the snow


Hope you enjoyed something in that little lot and a HUGE well done if you listened to all ten!  If you would like to see more 10 things on the 10th then head on over to Shimelle's blog where there will be loads of links added throughout today on all sorts of subjects.

Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Bookmarked this to come back and have a listen! Thanks for the recommendation.
Rinda

Lou said...

some of these are faves here too. Nice post x

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

It's nice to get a little peek into your music tastes. Hope you all enjoyed the gig.
Fi xx

Mel said...

Good choices - perhaps except the womp! Enjoy the gig!

Carin McDonough said...

Some fantastic songs Julia (except for the bom bom song I can't stand that one lol) I know a few of them but you have given me some new ones to listen to! I hope you enjoyed the concert! :)

Post a Comment