Saturday 22 September 2012

2012 Scavenger hunt - final three!



I have completed it!  Here are my final three photos for the hunt...

Someone dancing - I didn't think I had this one then I realised I had taken photos in July of Josh and his mates doing a Zumba class at the school fair.  Here are a couple of shots...




And for the full effect - here is the video!!! (I know this hunt is all about photography but this makes me smile every time I watch it!!)




I have not come across a bride all summer but the kids picked up this stone on a beach in Portugal earlier in the year so am substituting this...



And finally me with something that symbolises my nation.  I think the Olympic rings and the Paralympic agitos adorning Tower Bridge have been seen pretty much everywhere around the world this summer and to me symbolise the UK this year...


Rinda has asked us to pick a favourite...Hmmmm... not all my photos were my best work.  Some (like above) were shot by my 10 year old, others were quick snaps on my iPhone.  I have enjoyed though, the process of taking pictures of everyday things and blogging more because of it.  I guess overall this is the one I love...



Huge thanks to Rinda for coming up with the list for the hunt and keeping us all going :)  Looking forward to next year's all ready!


7 comments:

Jess said...

Wow well done on completing the challenge!

Helen said...

well done on finding everything Julia, the photo of you in London is great.

Lou said...

well done on completing the hunt...x

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a fantastic wrap up. I love stat stairway, too.
Rinda

Carin McDonough said...

Well done on completing the challenge and the video made me smile too! Love the heart stone and nice to see a photo of you! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty staircase. Seems like nearly everyone in the UK got to London sometime this summer!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Well done on completing the list Julia, you did better than me! I'm having a catch up after 3 weeks without a laptop.Fi xx

Post a Comment