Sunday 16 September 2012

2012 Photo Scavenger Hunt #20

Just a quick post today as I have lots of photos from the hunt to upload this week.

I knew when someone suggested a day out at Manley Mere that I would find something to swing on from a tree. It's not your traditional swing but then Manley is not your traditional adventure trail.

Not when your boys come out looking like this...



And this...!!!


So this is the first, quite tame, rope swing demonstrated by Alex who came back far cleaner than the boys!



And this was the second one over a huge muddy stream. Not for the faint hearted!



Back tomorrow with more pics. In the meantime I'm off to find a horse, a shadow and someone dancing!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

This is hilarious!!!
Rinda

Lou said...

oh my!! i hope you made them walk home....i wouldn't have let them get in my car lol!! great photos and they look like they had an amazing time! x

Scrappi Sandi said...

How fabulous! In that second shot they look like one of those bronze sculptures that seem to grace large shopping centres!! Did you strip them off & hose them down before letting them back into the car!! :D

Jennifer Grace said...

Now that is A LOT of mud. I bet you weren't looking forward to washing those clothes! It looks like great fun though! x

Post a Comment