Sunday 17 June 2012

Zipping across the canal!


So yesterday I got dressed up like this....





Went to the top of a 30 metre tower and looked at this view (and said a few things I can't repeat on here!!)...






And then I did this...






I then had a nice man who applied the brake and unhooked me...




And had a photo with my lovely brownies (and Alex & Josh) who came to watch  me :)





Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everyone that sponsored me. I have raised just over £600 for the British Sjogrens Syndrome Association and had a fab experience in the process!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how FUN!!!!!

Helen said...

well done, looks like you had a great time

Dawn said...

I'd love to have a go! Looks Exhilarating, glad you enjoyed it!

Lynne said...

WOW Julia well done you xxxxx Hope you raised a lot of money xxx

Jo.C said...

Well done Julia - glad you have raised so much and looks like you enjoyed it :0)

Michelle S said...

Well done!

Lou said...

oh wow, you were one brave girl lol! looks like you enjoyed it too x

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Wow! You were very brave to do that. Glad you managed to raise such a great amount of money too. Fi xx

Julie Kirk said...

I can't believe I missed this post! I had goosebumps watching you! Well done, bravo, good for you!! x

Post a Comment