Sunday 6 May 2012

52 card challenge - week 6

So I am a teeny, weeny bit behind with this challenge (I think they are currently on week 18!) but I am determined to dip back in and make some more cards!

With what was left on my desk from the last two pages I just had enough to make this...


This was for week 6's challenge which was to use paper, hot pink and butterflies.

Hope you are all enjoying a lovely bank holiday weekend.  Today has been beautiful and sunny here but for me the weekend ends tonight as I am in work tomorrow :(

Hope the rain stays away!

3 comments:

Lou said...

Lovely detail Julia x

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely Jules - I have just gone 3 weeks behind now but hope to catch up next week!

Karen x

thriftycrafter said...

You could fit that in with the doiley week too LOL, I'm glad I'm not alone in being a little behind, pretty card.

Post a Comment