Saturday 5 November 2011

Pretty Paper Party Prompt #2

No 2?  Is that all I hear you cry?  Yes I am taking this party very slowly.  I have another 15 fabulous prompts on my desk to work through and still they keep coming so I think this party is going to keep on going for a while here!

Anyway on to my page.  The challenge for this prompt was to use your pretty paper as a background for your page instead of plain card stock.  So I grabbed my Sarahs' Cards kit from February which was papers from Glitz - Love Nest and a photo from my pile on my desk and this is the result....


Alex on book day at her primary school a couple of years ago dressed as Violet Beaudelaire from "A series of unfortunate events".  Having scrapped a few book days I've noticed a real theme for her selecting the heroine in her books - the year before she was Mallory Grace from The Spiderwick Chronicles.  In her last year she was Dorothy from The Wizard of OZ which was so cute as she also went as that in Reception.  Think I may have to scrap both pics side by side to compare!

So I also made a card to add to my charity pile.  This one didn't need a lot of embellishment as the paper did all the work.  Think I will make a few more like this over the weekend to boost my stock :)



This afternoon I am off for a little shop at Sarahs' Cards.  The retreat is underway at a local hotel so a friend and I are popping in to buy from her lovely shop that will be on display in all it's glory!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jo.C said...

I am doing it exactly the same way but not feeling the pressure and just keeping going. Extending the fun :0)
Off to do a bit of 3 today!

Helen said...

They are great enjoy your shopping

Post a Comment