Monday 21 March 2011

Still more pages...

Here are a couple of pages I did outside the classes at the retreat...

This is the Scrapology blog challenge from January (playing catch up with this challenge!) Sarah had the perfect papers in the retreat shop to go with these photos from Josh's birthday party last year.








Next was a layout done with November's Sarahs Cards Kit (WRMK Maple Grove) using some fab photos of Josh being covered in leaves last Autumn.


and they were the only extra pages I managed!!
TFL

6 comments:

Helen said...

You did well to manage extra pages...you must have been on a roll. love the bunting and pics of josh!

Rachael Elliott said...

Fab pages Jules, I think you did well to manage any extra pages!

gwyneth said...

You did one more than me then LOL Gorgeous pages, particularly love the double one.

Lynne said...

I think you did very well cos I expect there was a lot of chat too? :)

KraftyKaren said...

Gorgeous layouts Jules - that kit is perfect for the piccies of Josh. I didn't really get to see what you did as you ended up on a different table to us :(

Susanne said...

Those are great layouts - you picked the perfect papers to complement your photos.

Post a Comment