Tuesday 22 March 2011

And even more pages!




I am on a roll at the moment! Here is the weekly challenge (albeit a little late) from last week that I have just remembered I forgot to upload! The papers were a sheet of MME Gertie freebies that were just punched out (I then inked them) from Sarah's retreat and together with a sheet of kraft card you could make a simple lo very quickly. I have added some bling and left white space as per the challenge. This photo is Alex and Josh sitting on the "feet" of the Angel of the North.



Next is another retreat class that I have put the finishing touches too. A very enjoyable class from the lovely and talented Natalie in which I learnt to blanket stitch again!




And lastly some photos of Josh on the first day of school, September last year for, Shimelle's 4x6 monthly challenge. Just love his poses in these shots and I didn't prompt him at all!


TFL

8 comments:

barbara said...

(a1bjm) Great lo. I didn't realise that you could get that close to the 'angel' Thanks for taking part

Carol said...

Fab LO,great white space, very effective.Like the photo, looks like they are sliding down the Angel.

Carol x

Jen said...

great pages!

Gems said...

More beautiful pages :) I loved those MME freebies, so quick and easy to create a page xx

Dee said...

Great pages Jules, it's been nice to finally catch up with all that you're doing. Great blog too if you don't mind me saying so :)

KraftyKaren said...

Sorry Jules I must have missed this blog post before I went away - lovely layouts especially the white space one.

Karen x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

julia, the bag is from Primark. In liverpool they had just put them out reduced form £8 to £3.

scrapbookertink said...

Came across your blog, love the inspiration and your layouts are gorgeous.

Post a Comment