Wednesday 23 February 2011

Maroon 5, reunited and yet another page...

Had a couple of friends over on Thursday evening for a scrappy catch up. We hadn't seen each other in ages and I think I was chatting so much I just started chucking stuff at the page without reaching for a sketch first and this was the result!



The photo was taken in 1999 when we were on our first family holiday in The Trossachs, Scotland. I am really loving this kit from Sarah's Cards which was the October one with Crate Paper Restoration. Such pretty, colourful paper.


On Monday we headed off to the Apollo in Manchester to see Maroon 5 with some friends. They were, quite simply, amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. Played around with some hipstamatic pictures and I was quite pleased this one...



And this is a video I have "borrowed" from you tube of the amazing acoustic set of "She will be loved"
. We were standing right down the front and had a great view.



And finally the big news from the weekend was that I finally met up with my brother, after more years than I care to mention. The kids loved their new uncle and we took some snaps before he left to go back to London...








Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely page Jules and glad you had a good weekend :)
xx

Helen said...

great layout for being chucked together! great news about the weekend.

Lisa said...

Great times you've been having lately Jules and the concert looked fab too! Fab lo too and lovely to read that you've been reunited with your brother too

Lisa
xxx

Carole Bryson said...

Oh my days - you ALL look alike !!! So pleased that you had a great time xxxxxxx

Julia said...

Jules how wonderful to meet up with your brother again and I agree with Carol you do look so alike!

KraftyKaren said...

Fab layout and glad you had a good weekend.

I sent some photos to your vodafone email addy - did you get them?

Karen x

Post a Comment