Monday 14 February 2011

Challenges...

I am in challenge mode now I have finised off all my "unfinished" projects! The first one is for the monthly challenge on UK Scrappers which was to use the sktch and either fabric or fibres. I chose to dig out my fibres and used my October Sarah's Cards kit together with pictures from Suessland in Florida.





The next one is Shimelle's new class on Two Peas in a Bucket - 4 x 6 photo love. The first month uses 1 photo, the second 2 and so on until we get to December when it will be 12 photos on a page!

Here is my attempt at January's sketch;


TFL











3 comments:

Lynne said...

Julia didn't realise Josh was in a choir? Great photo and love your 'take' on the sketch, I have my 6x4 ready to do! Thank you for showing me this challenge xx

KraftyKaren said...

Two lovely layouts - I am also doing S's 6x4 love and have my layout scheduled to go up in the next week. Can't believe I am up to date with all my monthly challenges that I usually do - but I need to be as no time to do any scrapping now (apart from at Sarah's retreat) until April.

Karen x

Lou said...

Oh Julia - I have these photos too and a photo of the sign one fish...two fish.

Thank you for sharing your super layouts with me. I just need to sort through all my photos now to get them printed and then decide what to do.

It really is an amazing place isn't it xxx

Post a Comment