Thursday 3 February 2011

Another finished page...


Had a lovely day off yesterday, well almost lovely... after an emergency trip to the dentist and a pack of anti-biotics for a gum infection I settled down to finish off this class page from the Pink Booby Crop last October. I had messed up the cutting out of the frame and papers so had put it to one side and I wasn't happy with the photo I'd picked. So a quick change of picture and some clever cuts hidden by butterflies and it was finished. Thanks to UKS Coventry Ann for a great class :)






The journalling reads; Alex you are quietly confident, studious, helpful, content with your own company & talented. I am starting to see a glimpse of the young woman you will become.

TFL

2 comments:

Helen said...

gorgeous, the black works so well....love everything about it!

kjjc said...

What a beautiful lo and what a beautiful young lady. Stunning.

Post a Comment