Tuesday 2 November 2010

On a roll!

I've now finished off another lay out that was half finished having finally managed to cut all the flowers for the bottom part whilst watching X Factor on Saturday! I have scrapped a photo of Alex from holiday this year and captured the story of her songwriting for her leavers assembly in July. A fact she kept secret from me until the day and which when I read her name and heard it sung made me cry...well start crying again really as the whole assembly was very emotional! The page is a scraplift from Cathy from the Design Team's booklet.







6 comments:

Helen said...

A lovely memory to capture and a great job done with the flowers they look great.

gwyneth said...

Beautiful LO Julia. Flowers look fab, pain to cut though aren't they, been there !!!

Rachael Elliott said...

Beautiful page Julia!

Lisa said...

Just beautiful!
x

Amanda said...

Beautiful lo i was emotional during my dd leavers assembley too great memory to scrap i did a lo of dd with her shirt all signed

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely page and you have reminded me that I have barely touched this kit.

Post a Comment